Item no.: MP09
Add to Wish List Article is noted
KN95 FFP2 Protective Mask
KN95 FFP2 Protective Mask with CE marking
This flat collapsible protective mask is made of high quality non-woven material. It is single-packed and intended for single use. The skin-friendly elastic bands and the integrated nose piece ensure a comfortable fit. Likewise, the design of the mask adapts ideally to a wide variety of face shapes and facial movements. The filter medium ensures optimal bacterial and viral filter performance of at least 95%. A low airflow resistance makes breathing through the mask easier, especially when working. In addition, the mask complies with the European DIN standard EN 149-2001 (equivalent to standard GB 2626-2006) as well as the requirements of the CE certification.
1. Take out the mask and open it with clean hands holding the ear strap.
2. Place the mask over your mouth and nose.
3. Pull the ear bands behind the ears and adjust them to feel as comfortable as possible.
4. Use your fingers to push the nose piece out from the middle so that the piece adapts ideally and comfortably to the bridge of the nose.
5. After using the mask, ensure proper disposal.
Material: non-woven material
Material color: white
Content: one single-packed protective mask
Feature: filter performance of at least 95%